Tips and tricks in Restorative Daily Dentistry, esthetics and function in Daily Practice
Carlos Fernández Villares
• Degree in dentistry, Complutense University of Madrid 2000
• Postgraduate degree in aesthetic dentistry, Complutense University of Madrid 2002
• Collaborator professor in the master of aesthetic dentistry in Madrid UCM since 2004
• Collaborator professor in the Continuous Education Program (“Anterior Composite Resins” module and “Clinical Cases” module) in the Complutense University of Madrid since 2006
• Professor in the Master in Oral Rehabilitation, advance esthetic dentistry and new technologies in the university of Almeria Spain since
• Professor in the Master in Oral Rehabilitation, advance esthetic dentistry and new technologies in the UCAM, Murcia, Malaga place in Spain
• Member of S.E.P.E.S Spanish Society of Dental Protheses.
Restorative Daily Dentistry, esthetics and function in Daily Practice.
To solve daily restorative procedures that we face everyday in our offices sometimes we need some help. During this lecture we will try to summarize some tips and tricks to solve situations that normally are not easy to solve in our restorative procedures. From subgingival situations in posteriors or even in anterior area to complex oral rehabilitations from loss of enamel or to high esthetic compromised cases.
- Simplify restorative dentistry
- Show how to obtain predictable results in conservative procedures
- Make the complex procedures simple