Teledentistry and the future of orthodontic practice
Monthly Meeting - Digital orthodontics
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Middle East
Dr Zaki Hakami
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, Consultant orthodontist and an associate professor in the orthodontic division at Jazan University, College of Dentistry.
- PhD in dental sciences with postgraduate training in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics from Tohoku University, Japan
- Orthodontic residency program with a master of dental science from UCONN Health, USA
Saudi Dental Society
- Understand the concept and methods of teledentistry.
- Describe how teledentistry can provide medical and dental integration.
- Analyze the use of teledentistry to teach dental students and dental hygiene.
- Discuss the influence of teledentistry on the orthodontic practice.