Last chance before extraction: Micro-surgical ENDODONTICS can still do it
Dr. Rafi Aljobory International Conference in its fifth edition
Baghdad, Iraq, Middle East
Ass. Prof. Talal Al-Nahlawi
- Associate professor, Restorative dentistry and Endodontics Department, Syrian Private University.
- Part time lecturer Damascus University, Al-Sham Private University, and National Dental Center NDC.
- board director member of the Syrian Endodontic Society,
- Councilor of the Asian Pacific Endodontic Confederation (APEC),
- Advisory Board Member of the Dental Surgeons Association of India DSAI and Dental Students Welfare Association of India DSWAI.
Iraqi Dental Association
The event will focus on restorative dentistry, dental implants, endodontics and orthodontics
Session title: Last chance before extraction: Micro-surgical ENDODONTICS can still do it
- Analyzing the causes of failure after endodontic treatment, and how to properly choose the treatment plan.
- The potential of non-surgical retreatment to preserve the root canal treated teeth healthy.
- How can endodontic surgery be minimally invasive endodontics sometimes.
- The importance of microscopic magnification in improving the outcome of endodontic surgery.
- The updates in micro apical surgery and the impact on success rate.