Fiber reinforced bridges - scientific and clinical point of view
Associate Prof. Anja Baraba
- 2006: Dentistry degree, School of Dental Medicine in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 2008-2011: PhD, Department of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- 2013: Specialty in the field of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- 2014: Assistant professor and 2019: Associate professor
- 2012: awarded a prize as one of the most successful young researchers at the University of Zagreb, Croatia
- 2014/2015. and 2018: awarded a prize for the best teacher, students’ choice
- Published many scientific and professional articles and currently teaching preclinical and clinical courses at School of Dental Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia.
- She is a head of courses at postgraduate and PhD studies and lectures on continuous educational courses for Doctor of Dental Medicine.
The advantage of using fibers-based on interpenetrating polymer network (IPN) technology is in obtaining a strong chemical adhesion to hard dental tissues and in a possibility to replace the missing tooth without any preparation of the adjacent teeth or with minimally invasive preparations.
In the lecture, indications for placement of FR bridges will be discussed, from scientific and clinical point of view, with presentation of clinical cases.