Dental Sleep Medicine: 2022 and Beyond
CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL ODONTOLÓGICO COSTA RICA 2022
San José, Costa Rica, Latin America
Dennis R Bailey
- Dr Bailey has over 35 years experience in the practice of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- He is a visiting lecturer at UCLA School of Dentistry and is the co-director of a comprehensive course on sleep disorders and sleep medicine for the dentist.
- He holds Diplomate status in the American Board of Orofacial Pain and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- He recently completed the 2nd edition of the text “Dental Management of Sleep Disorders”.
Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
1. Have an expanded understanding of the true meaning and scope of Dental Sleep Medicine
2. Recognize how sleep related breathing disorders and orofacial pain conditions as well as sleep bruxism are related and impact one another
3. Realize the co-relationship of Dental Sleep Medicine and various medical and health related conditions
4. Gain an appreciation as to how dentistry and medicine are more inter-related than ever before